Tuesday, May 10, 2011

in my dream closet - caramel baby & child



when i did my Playtime roundup post, i completely forgot to include Caramel Baby & Child on my favorites list. i am not sure why it slipped my mind then, but i don't think there is ever a bad time to feature this fantastic English brand. not only are the clothes to die for, Caramel also brings you vintage inspired shoes, toys, books and decor. i love the modern cuts with vintage undertones. the muted fabrics and colors you don't otherwise see in children's fashion. i would have loved to wear these clothes when i was a little girl. and i would get the entire collection for Sasha if i could!





check out the entire collection HERE and share your thoughts with us. what are some of your favorite pieces from Caramel. i think the dresses and the blouses are my favorites. they remind me so much of some of the clothes i used to wear when i was little. a lot more refined and luxurious of course :)

8 comments:

  1. LOVE them! We did a post on them too (how many times have we said we think too much alike;-)
    It took a lot of restraint not to buy the whole collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope i never end up in England in the original store - will be in big trouble ;) did you see the shop? it's to die for!!! i can't believe i forgot to include :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know what I like better their Decor or the fact that they call pants trousers! LOVE IT!

    Thanks for sharing!

    XO
    Tairalyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable stuff!

    Here from FMBT to return your follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There dresses are to die for! Thanks for introducing them to me. I can't wait to keep following your blog!

    Here from http://princessposhh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Inessa,

    Such a nice brand! I love Robert the sheep, and the cushions and pillows... The clothes are to die for.
    It reminds me of our French brand Bonton
    http://www.bonton.fr/

    I am glad I found your blog, it is so lovely! I started blogging for the same reason as you, to remember the daily small things that happen with my 10 year-old daughter and my 6 month-old baby, and my non-conventional kind of family :-).

    You're welcome to come and visit me:
    pregnancyjoyandotherthings.blogspot.com

    i'll definitely come back to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you have got lovely collections.. Even I am planning for a similar one.. Thank you http://www.psocial.in/category/kids

    ReplyDelete